Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Burp check

Tonight, after dinner, my wife asked me if I was still feeling burpy. Dipity was sitting on the couch. Upon hearing the word "burpy," which she clearly misinterpreted, she jumped off of the couch and came straight over to where I was lying on my back on the floor. She looked at me for a second, a big smile on her face, and then walked up between my legs and grabbed my crotch. Next she went over to my wife, and grabbed her crotch. Finally, she grabbed herself and said "poop." I haven't laughed that hard since last year. Dipity thought mom asked dad if he was poopy, and thus decided that all three of us needed a poop check. Earlier she grabbed herself and said poop, which she does every time she expels waste of any kind, and then rolled onto her back on the floor and began to try to unzip her jeans. Dipity may be ready for the toilet soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.