Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Amtrack

Stand behind the Yellow Line

Did you go to the University of Maryland
Yeah
I saw your sweatshirt
My best friend went there
What year
                    
Mind the Gap

So, you went to high school in Princeton
No West Windsor

Stand clear of the doors

What was your major
Art
Yeah, I guessed that
Really … was it my back pack
Yeah

Quiet ride

Excuse me
But I couldn’t help but overhearing your conversation
My girlfriend has a lot of money too and
The same attitude
I have the money

Stop

I run my own business
Started it when I was fifteen

Elizabeth

I was on One Life to Live for two years
I gave it up to come back here
For her and
Then she got engaged to my best friend

Wrong way

I’m trying to bring Miami up here

Mail

Last night I had Italian wine

Kline

A certain percentage of sangiovese grapes

Airport next
Budweiser

It happened when I was nine
Really
Yeah
So what
Brain surgery

Check cashing

I have a business mind

Airport

You’re selling your business
I’m selling myself

Best Western

It’s crazy
You’ve really got to be a whore

I don’t know where that is
It’s just around the corner from the gas station

I see so much potential in you guys

Amtrack

No comments: