Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday's Child Has Far to Go.

I sincerely hope that this is true. Though 34 years in, and there is some doubt. Of course, it might not be positive to have "far to go." And, in that case, I might be right on track. I don't know that it would have been any better had my mother held on for another ten hours. Loving and giving would have been nice, but woe is more my bag (see last entry to get this, or don't and make up your own meaning ... I'm OK with either). Of course I was born on Thursday and woe is still my bag. Maybe it wouldn't have been if I had been born on Friday, but it would have been Friday the 13th. It would have been cool to say I was born on Friday the 13th, but if there is anything to that superstition ... it would have been even cooler. And, I wouldn't have had far to go. But, to be honest, I'm still happy to have far to go. Most of us have less than scintillating lives, but not as many have long ones. I have far to go, do you?

No comments: